RMarkdown allows the creation of well-structured and beautiful reports, allowing reproducibility of any analytics and reporting workflows. It allows the user to create interactive documents with dynamic elements and to maintain an organized way of presenting their findings and analysis steps.
● Introduce participants to the Markdown language and syntax
● Introduce the concept of R Notebooks
● How to create presentations in R
● Intro to HTML and CSS for customizing the look and feel of your
● Using LateX code for mathematical notation
● Exporting your RMarkdown documents as PDF files or HTML pages
● Introduction to HTML widgets for interactive and dynamic reports